Post 5: My future job


I’m studying geography because I like nature and also being in contact with people, My ideal job would be to engage in socio-environmental conflicts. I excited to help people defend their territory and fight with them. Plainly, I can't imagine working in a office, I it seems too boring and monotonous. I would like to be constantly traveling throughout Chile, informing myself and investigating conflicts in the territory. The topics that seem most interesting to me are, water scarcity, hydroelectricity, deforestation. I study geography and for me it was very difficult to decide on a specialty, at first I liked coastal geomorphology and glacial geomorphology, and I wanted to work on that, but it was this year that the social side of geography began to interest me, when I had the environmental geography course, and I decided that would be my ideal job. However, despite working in environmental conflicts, I know that I could mix different areas of geography, since all the areas of study are intertwined and help to understand many things that happen in the territory,  it is impossible to focus only on one subject since it is necessary to study all the parts to find the origin of the problema, that's what i like about geography, bye :) 



Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

TRAVELLING TO BOLIVIA :DDDDD

Post 4: My favorite TV show