Post 4: My favorite TV show

The true is that I dont like watching TV show, I'm too lazy to be in front to TV. But last year I watched a TV show that is very very interesting and funny. This TV show is "Aquí no hay quien viva", this show is a Spanish comedy, consisting in the different neighbors of a building. They are very different from each other, this causes that their personalities come into conflict. My favorite character is Lucía, She has a relationship with Roberto and they live together, she has a very strong personality and is very funny and friendly, she is the best character because she argues with gossing neighbor. My favorite episode is when Lucía and Roberto end their relationship. This episode is very funny because they live together and Lucía throws him out of the house, and the next week he rent the apartament upstairs. She gets mad at him and they argue every day. This TV show is very famous in Spain and has many awards, this TV show is broadcast internationally but I watched it on Youtube. It has many chapters and I watched it in a very short time because I like it so much. 


Comentarios

  1. I really like the Spanish programs I think their are very funny

    ResponderBorrar
  2. I havent washed but it really sounce like a very common plot, in a good way like "friends" or "The big ban theory"

    ResponderBorrar
  3. Is very similar to American comedies, like How I Met Your Mother...

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

TRAVELLING TO BOLIVIA :DDDDD